Digital, mains-independent measurement display for play-free position detection.
The system is often used in industry and trade for measuring tasks on length and angle stops (on panel saws, sheet punches, press breaks...).
The recommended dimensions for switchboard installation are 67+3 x 33+0.3.
The angle display is programmable.
The display is ~11 mm high and scaleable from -999999 to 999999.
The max. display accuracy is 10 µm.
The position indicator features a battery-backed memory and a battery monitoring system with a low-batt symbol at ~2.4 V.
The battery is easy to change via the battery compartment.
Energy is supplied via 2 micro AAA batteries (not supplied).
Screen LCD display.
Position indicator with integrated battery compartment.
- Resolution 0.01; 0.05; 0.1; 1 mm/ 0.001; 0.01 inch
- System accuracy ±(0.1 + 0.01 x L) mm, L in m
- Operating voltage 3 V DC, protected against polarity reversal
- Current consumption ~150 µA at 3 V DC
- Repeat accuracy ±0.01mm
- Travel speed max. 5 m/s
- EMC EN 61000-6-2; EN 61000-6-4
- Rating IP 40, general device
- Rating IP 54, front side
- Ambient temperature 0…60°C
- Storage temperature -10…70°C
Installation must be carried out according to the enclosed user information.
- Chain dimension and reset function
- Direct entry of reference/offset value
- Magnetic sensors 21720
- Magnetic tapes 21725
- Hollow shaft sensors 21730
The relative humidity must not exceed 95%. Dewing is not permissible.