Several clamping rails with different lengths can be mounted one behind the other or next to each other. The precision toothing enables very accurate positioning of the fixed jaws. Due to the scale on the side of the clamping rails, each position of the fixed jaws can be documented and reset identically. Stops can be mounted in the tapped holes on the side.
Universal and flexible.
For small and large batch sizes.
Large components can also be clamped beside each other on a number of clamping rails.
Hardened and ground (HRC 55 ±2).
The clamping rails can be fastened using various methods.
1. Lateral edge for claw clamp set. Claw clamps can be fastened at any desired position.
2. Holes for DIN cap screws.
3. Ø25H6 mm locating holes for conventional zero-point clamping systems with 100 mm system spacing.
4. Ø16H6 mm locating holes for zero-point clamping systems with 96 mm system spacing.
5. Three 18H7 alignment slots for T-slot tables.
6. Ø12F7 and Ø16F7 reamed holes for 40 mm and 50 mm grid systems.