The fruit of eight years of work with the support of its partners, Technomark has enriched its laser offer with the arrival of Graphix. A complete range designed to meet the most demanding needs in terms of marking speed and quality. The principle of the laser is based on a beam of high intensity and great finesse focused and then directed towards the part to be marked. The Graphix workstation uses fibre technology which enables it to mark a very wide range of materials: plastics, steels, alloys, treated steels, ceramics... Thanks to its adapted ergonomics and its compact size, the Graphix range of laser marking equipment can easily be installed in a workshop.
This laser marking machine has the following characteristics:
- The possibility of carrying out numerous permanent markings such as alphanumeric markings, 2D codes, QR codes, logos, etc. for uses intended for traceability, appearance marking or decorative marking.
- Maximum safety for operators
- Low power consumption: air cooling
- Extremely fast and high quality laser marking on all types of metal, plastic, glass...
Product advantages :
- Compact : "All in one" integrates the laser source, the optic, the focal and the control electronic system.
- Flexible : The laser marking head can be implemented in multi position in X and Y to ensure a working surface of 250 x 250 mm.
- Smart : The door opening is assisated with 2 positions which allows a fast access to pieces. In option, a side opening system for bar and long piece passage.
- Intelligent : The digital management of the Z axis ( maximum stroke of 300mm) allows the marking of all your pieces. The rotary axis, in option, ensures a marking on 360°.
Customer benefits :
- Adapted ergonomy : Space-saving and easy to use in a workshop.
- 3D mark function : With the Z axis digital driving.
- 4 marking zones : 2 positions in X and Y.
- Ergonomic : Best quality / price / performance ratio of its market.
- Important loading volume : Piece with a maximum dimension of 500x500x300 mm.