The security hinge switches are used for monitoring the position of swing-hinged safety doors, protective hatches and hoods. The protective device is monitored directly in the hinge.
By the universally pre-set versions, the switching angle is freely adjustable over the entire working range. A mounting aid ensures the quick alignment to doors and posts.
The additional hinges have the same appearance and dimensions as the security hinge switches.
The loading values given for the hinges are non-binding reference values without consideration of safety factors and exclude any liability. The values given are for information purposes only and do not constitute a legally binding assurance of properties.
The load values have been determined under laboratory conditions. Each user must determine individually whether the hinge is suitable for the respective application.
Different materials onto which the hinges are installed and the type of mounting, weather conditions and wear can influence the determined values.
Housing, die-cast zinc.
Housing cover, plastic, self-extinguishing.
Hinge bolts, die-cast zinc/steel C45.
Contacts, silver-nickel alloy 10.
4x DIN 7984 or DIN EN ISO 4762 M6 socket head screws,
Tightening torque 4.3 Nm
General assembly instructions can be found in the accompanying operating instructions.
- Suitable for protection on swivel hatches
- Minimum assembly required, especially on conventional aluminium profiles
- Optimum integration into the surrounding structure
- Additional protection against tampering
- Hardly any mechanical wear
- Special machine construction
- Electronics industry
- Packaging machines
- Enclosures/profile systems
- Machine tools
- Measuring, processing, testing and laboratory technology