Support elements are used during machining to prevent vibrations and deflections on the workpiece. The screw-on support elements can be mounted horizontally or vertically. The two mounting options enable space-saving positioning in the clamping fixtures.
Hydraulic locking can be used in combination or separately with hydraulic clamping.
Housing and piston steel.
Housing black oxidised.
Form A, engaged by hydraulics:
Clamping bolt retracted in initial position. Pin hydraulically extended and engaged by spring force.
Form B, engaged by spring force:
Clamping pin extended in initial position. Engaged by spring force
Permitted loading forces must be taken into account.
Follow safety instructions.
Type of operation:
- Max. operating pressure: 500 bar.
- Permitted loading at 500 bar: 9 kN.
- Min. oil pressure: 100 bar.
- Max. tightening torque: 60 Nm.
See mounting contour.
- Integrated metal wiper.
- Always engaged by spring force.
- Low mounting dimensions.
- Horizontal/vertical mounting possible.
- Separate/combined locking and clamping process