DESCRIPTION OF THE EASYHANDPRO RAPID RANGE OF LIFTING TUBES
Thanks to their modular design, the Easyhand Pro Rapid range of vacuum lifting tubes from INGENITEC can be used in all sectors of activity: food industry, mechanical industry, foundry, automotive, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc. They can be used to handle, lift, turn over and stack a wide variety of loads: cartons, parcels, crates, bags, glass panels, wood panels, sheet metal, etc.
INGENITEC lifting tubes are equipped with a large number of accessories that allow maximum interchangeability and a well thought-out and reasonable investment to meet all your load handling needs. Thus, the shape, the size of the suction cups, or the diameter of the suction hose are adapted according to the load to be handled.
The load is attached to the suction cup with a force 2.5 times greater than the lifting force of the tube. The suction cup cannot let go of a load that it manages to lift. In addition, an anti-drop valve system allows the load to be lowered progressively to the ground, without becoming detached from the suction cup in the event of a power cut.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE LIFTING TUBES OF THE EASYHAND PRO RAPID RANGE
- Capacity: up to 35 kg
- Stroke : 1750 mm and more on request
- Pick-up and drop-off height: adapted to your application with the possibility of flat and vertical pick-up and drop-off thanks to a 90° manual tilting and a 360° rotation of your suction cup for the orientation of your handled load
- By an automatic return, the load always returns to the programmed height
- High rotating point mounted on ball bearings
- Suction head with ergonomic up/down control handle
- Lifting tube with connecting sleeves at top and bottom points
- Venting system with trigger
- Anti-drop valve
- Air filter with replaceable filter cartridge
- Suction unit consisting of a SIEMENS turbine, a 220/380 V three-phase motor installed in a soundproof box
The lifting tubes of the Easyhand Pro Rapid range are applicable in all sectors for your loads of 35 kg.