DESCRIPTION OF THE VACUHAND LIFTING TUBES
The Vacuhand lifting tube is the most powerful of the INGENITEC range. Versatile, easy to handle with a two-handed grip, it can lift loads up to 200 kg.
It is available in 6 suction tube diameters, from 100 mm to 200 mm, with 6 pump models and a large number of accessories and suction cups allowing a virtually infinite number of combinations. With the Vacuhand lifting tube you can effortlessly handle crates, barrels, boxes, cardboard packaging, TVs, sheet metal, etc.
The Vacuhand lifting tube has been designed with a permanent concern for the safety of operators. It is therefore composed of :
- An anti-drop valve to avoid accidents
- Tube mounts to ensure watertightness and optimal tube fixation
- An interchangeable gripper with optimal safety: the load is attached to the suction cup with a force 2.5 times greater than the lifting force of the tube
- An automatic return system that allows the load to return to a programmed height
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE LIFTING TUBES OF THE VACUHAND RANGE
- Capacity: up to 200 kg
- Two-handed use
- Pick-up and drop-off height: adapted to your application
- High rotating point mounted on ball bearing
- Suction head with up/down control handle
- Lifting tube with connecting sleeves at the top and bottom points standard stroke: 1750 mm and more on request
- Anti-drop valve allowing the load to progressively go down to the ground, without disconnecting from the suction cup in case of power failure
- Air filter with interchangeable filter cartridge
- Suction pipe between the turbine and the lifting tube
- Electric or pneumatic vacuum pump on request
- Suction unit consisting of a SIEMENS turbine and a 220/380V three-phase motor
- Available in stainless steel
The Vacuhand lifting tubes are applicable in all sectors according to your needs, for loads up to 200 kg!